123.hp.com/setup is the official support site of HP. Users can visit it to get help while setting up their HP printers. Therefore, visit the official HP website 123.hp.com/setup if you’re looking to set up your new HP printer.
123.hp.com/setup is the HP’s website to provide support to its printer users. By visiting this website, you can easily get started with your new HP printer. Learn to set up your HP DeskJet printer and HP Envy printer through 123.hp.com/setup.
Anyone who has a new HP All in One, DeskJet, OfficeJet, PSC, Photosmart, and LaserJet product can use 123.hp.com/setup for the setup process. The Linux print driver for HP products is also available on this website.
- First, take your HP printer out of the box.
- Remove the packing material. Examine the inside of your printer to see if there are any tapes that are sealing the parts together.
- Now connect your 123.hp.com/setup printer’s power cord to a working power outlet. When you press the power button, your printer will begin to blink.
- Next, go to the printer’s screen and configure the Language, Date, Region, and other options as requested.
- Take the original ink cartridge for the HP Printer out of the package. Open the cartridge door and place each ink in its proper place.
- If you are perplexed and don’t know how to insert the ink cartridges, consult the printer manual.
- Close the door and check the screen for the message.
- USB cable ports are provided for plugging in a USB cable or an Ethernet cable into your computer or network router.
- The majority of the computers are linked to a wired network via a single built-in Ethernet port.
- USB and Ethernet cables are not the same as the ones you use to connect your phone.
- Insert one USB cable port into your printer and another into your computer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the 123.hp.com/setup printer driver software.
- First, make sure that your Ethernet cable is compatible with your 123.hp.com/setup printer model.
- During the installation, make sure to select Wired Network or Ethernet as the connection type.
- So you’ll need a network router now.
- If the router does not have any free Ethernet ports, a switch or hub with available Ethernet ports is required.
- Connect the printer and router’s Ethernet ports.
- This will connect your printer to your network router.
- On your 123.hp.com/setup printer, press the wireless button.
- The blue light will indicate that it is turned on. Now, on the printer’s screen, press the Settings button.
- Then, select the Wireless Setup Wizard option and press the Yes button.
- You must adhere to the instructions displayed on the screen.
- The printer will detect the router’s available networks.
- Choose your router from the list and enter the network password to connect.
- Confirm the wireless network connection by following the on-screen instructions.
By following the steps given below, one can easily download and install HP printer driver and software from the official site 123.hp.com/setup.
- The driver is very important in your hp printer. The primary function of the driver is to communicate between the printer and the computer.
- The driver can be downloaded from the website 123.hp.com/setup. By clicking on the link, a new window will open. Enter the printer model and choose the operating system for your computer.
- After downloading the printer software, install it by following the on-screen instructions. Select network connectivity mode during the installation process.
Go to 123.hp.com/setup and you’ll easily find the set up instructions for your HP OfficeJet printer.
- To begin, use the arrow keys on the 123.hp.com/setup DeskJetPrinter Panel to select Configuration.
- Then, in the setup menu, select Network.
- Now, under the Network tab, select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Second, select Network from the available options.
- Enter the WEP / WPA network password and press OK. Now, tap OK to confirm the settings.
Visit 123.hp.com/setup and click the HP Support Page option.
To begin, go to the printer control panel and enter 123.hp.com/setup to connect the HP LaserJet printer to the internet. Finally, select Wireless from the menu. Then, press the Wireless Setup button and select the Network from the list that appears. After the printer prompt, enter your password and press the OK button.